Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Pics

So...today I had on my to-do list to take pictures of K for a Christmas card. I didn't realize how hard it would actually be. I did get quite a few and I think I even got some that are good enough to use on a card...hopefully. In order to get him to cooperate I had to let him do things he isn't normally allowed to do....hopefully, it won't totally confuse him! I let him play with a few ornaments on the tree and let him sit on our coffee table and play with the candle.

Here are some of the pics I won't be using!





4 comments:

G. said...

I think the first one is really cute. It looks like he's focusing on trying to smile. What a sweetie!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I love this post - trying to take a specific picture of a two year old is incredibly challenging. The compilation of "not going to use" pictures is great! What a fun idea. I have sooo many of those.

I'm glad you were able to get a few to choose from for your card. :)

-Andrea

bethany said...

Aww, I love these! The top one is my favorite; he looks so cute! :)

MICHELLE said...

Having a picture taken truly is an impossible task at this age - isn't it? The good thing is K looks so cute no matter what he's doing. Chances are, the picture you chose will reflect his personality!