Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's been crazy here!

Well, I haven't blogged in over a week. It has been crazy around here. I have had family in town since Tuesday and it has been wonderful. I have enjoyed my five brothers , my sister-in-laws, and my two little nieces. K has loved having so many people around! I have to say, I haven't taken any pictures and I am so disappointed cause we have done so much. We all bundled up and went sledding one day. K LOVED it....especially when he went down the hill with his uncles. We built a humongous snowman in my parents back yard. Everyone helped...it is pretty hilarious seeing 7 grown men, 4 grown women and 3 little kids out in a small back yard building an 8 foot snowman...and I have no pictures to show for it. Oh well, my bros took some...if they send them to me then I will try to post a few.
We actually already opened all our presents cause one of my brothers had to leave today. K got soo many train things. He was so excited! It has been crazy but so great to be with family.
Well, till next time. I hope you all have a blessed holiday with your friends and families!!!

No comments: